My blog comes with my standard WARNING: This is my journal and it will have details that no one else will care about except me. It will have typos, spelling and grammar errors.
Read at your own risk.

Friday, October 23, 2009

Some Pictures From Our 1st Day

I am having some trouble getting photos where I want them, so they may just show up randomly. Not much picture taking yesterday though, The goal was just put one foot in front of the other and tr to adjust. It is 4:15AM riht now, but I fell asleep at 8pm, so....

These pictures are first The National Palace Museum where we weren't allowed to take pictres inside and then of Noemi's palace.





6 comments:

  1. Nice photos. It doesn't look like a place where you would have a hard time remembering that you are, indeed, in another country. Except that the weather looks about the same as it does here right now. I hope you were able to sleep a bit more, and are just getting up again. Have a great day at school!
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aunt Sally and Uncle Ken,
    It meant hey, how are you doing but shopping sounds good too!:-)

    Sun-Kia,
    Dakota

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat pictures,love the writing. Sounds like your stay will be comfortable!!

    ~Kelli

    PS. Looks like you better freshin up on your Taiwanese ;0) Kota is having fun with it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures!! Especially of Grandma's room.
    Love ya,
    Julia and Joel:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pictures. That's what I've been waiting to see. Have you had any authenic food yet? Are the buildings and streets clean? Are you feeling safe? What a gift to have your driver and guides. Love hearing from you. Take care of each other...thinking of you in our heart of hearts!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for more pictures, it looks great just as I imagined it would...Thinking of you and hopeing that you have a great time and don't get too tired....Take care.
    Love Sondra

    ReplyDelete