







Follow along on our next adventure. I have tried to make it easier to comment this time. By making it easier for you to comment, it does not indicate who you are, so please sign your name. To comment on my blog, just click on the word "comments" at the bottom of each post. A new window will appear, and you can post your comments there. Below the COMMENT BOX next to "Comment as": select "anonymous" in the drop down box (if you have a google account you can choose that option).
Hi Guys,
ReplyDeleteGreat to hear from you and the pictures were beautiful. I am amazed that they have great bread..when I was there bread was like mush..of course that was 20 years ago.
Mom and you guys look great..the time change effect is normal and will go away just about the time you will be heading home.
I am happy that Mom is being received so well. I am really glad to see your updates every day.
Love George and Pat